Dedication - Knowledge – Excellence
Baytown Realty has been a fixture in Seal Beach for over 39 years with Jim Klisanin at the helm. Jim was born and raised in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania and spent summers working for his father in the construction industry. He attributes his work ethic to the teachings of his father who was a Croatian immigrant and believed in hard work and perseverance. Jim was an avid athlete playing football baseball and basketball while attending college in Wichita, Kansas . After a successful college career he moved west to teach school in California. He happened upon Seal Beach in the mid – 1960's and bought his first home. Not long after moving to Seal Beach he began a second career in real estate. Over the 52 years he has resided in Seal Beach, he has been deeply involved with the community including involvement in the Seal Beach Lion's Club, coordinating the Seal Beach Christmas Parade, coordinating the PTA Carnival, president of the Chamber of Commerce, coaching little league baseball and softball, donating to city charities/organizations and much more.
Jim opened his first office in Seal Beach during a constricted real estate market when other offices were closing their doors. His work ethic and perseverance have carried him through and he proudly celebrates his 39th year as a business owner in Seal Beach.
Jim and his team at Baytown Realty provide superior real estate services that include home sales, property management services, area rentals, relocation services and investment property sales. We look forward to helping make your dreams a reality!
Jim Klisanin, Broker/Owner
CRS, GRI, CHPP
• Celebrating 39 years in real estate services
• Over 700 transactions spanning 39 years in the industry
• Lions Club Member; served 3 terms as president
• Coordinator for Seal Beach Christmas Parade for 26 years
• Wichita State Shocker Hall of Fame – Football, Baseball & Basketball
• Seal Beach Man of the Year
• Americana Awards – Seal Beach Citizen of the Year - 2004
• BA Wichita State University – 1958
• MA Long Beach State University – 1968
• Affiliation with California Association of Realtors, Pacific West Association of Realtors, Apartment Association of Southern Cities and Chamber of Commerce